Everyone know the benefits of Ration Card and their importance in our daily life. Person who unable to provide food for their family can take benefits. Now we can check our Ration Card Haryana List at home. It’s only possible because of digitalisation.
Before checking list, also know how we can apply new ration card in haryana online and if you want to add new member of family click on below link.
Ration Card Haryana Online Registration Application Form
How to add name in Ration Card in Haryana
Types of Ration Card in Haryana
Ration Card in Haryana would now be made in four colours. The beneficiary has been divided into five categories
- (APL) Above Poverty Line
- (OPH) Other Priority Households
- (SBPL) State Below Poverty Line
- (CBPL) Central Below Poverty Line
- (AAY) Antodya Anna Yojana
The colour of APL ration card will be green, OHP ration card will be in Khakhi colour, SBPL & CBPL ration card in yellow colour and AAY ration card will be in pink colour.
Haryana Ration Card List 2020
Now you can check Haryana ration card list 2020 by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Food and civil Supplies Department
- Select ”PDS Portal” tab and click on it.
- Now “Select E Public Distribution System” tab.
- Click on ”Report” tab
- After you select “MIA & Report” , select Ration Card tab.
- Click on your District from the list.
- Now click on “AFSO”
- You can look for your closest shop and ration card will appear.
- Also you can see your name in ration card list.
Document Required to apply New RC
- Aadhar Card
- Pand Card
- Gas Connection
- Passport size photograph
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
Who can apply for Ration Card ?
A citizen of India can apply for Ration Card.
In how much days Ration Card will be ready?
It will take 15 days.
How can I update my ration card online?
Visit official site of your state and fill all the details in application form and submit it.